You can never have too many pillows; that is a given in any home! Colorful pillows with intricate, fun designs that are whimsical and peculiar in every way, can truly liven up any room. Since its founding in 1999, Twinkle living has become a leader in women’s fashion, the vision and the direction of Twinkle’s products coming straight from the imagination of its founder, Wenlan Chia. Wenlan takes her inspiration and applies it to her work through her experiences in Taiwan, her love of contemporary lifestyle and her widespread travel around the world. Overall, her work reflects her influences and experiences, with the beautiful designs and patterns that go into Twinkle Living products. The Zig Zag pillow fits right in line with Twinkle Living’s overall philosophy on design. The 100% cotton, silk screened fabric adds comfort to this modern, yet quaint design making this the perfect accent to your modern furniture. Even better, Twinkle Living offers the Zig Zag product in two different colors-brown or sea foam, for your choosing. Don’t miss out on a chance to add some Zig Zag décor into your life, be sure to enter the giveaway!
Twinkle Living Throw Pillow Giveaway!!!
6.24.2009
Twinkle Living Throw Pillow Giveaway!!!
Have I got a giveaway for you today! Who wouldn't love a pair of my favorite Twinkle Living zig zag throw pillows from All Modern? I have a pair of them in navy in my office and I still love them to death and get so many compliments! Read a bit about them below and the leave a comment describing where and how you'll use the pillows and a winner will be selected at random tomorrow! (Oh, and bonus- you get to choose between the brown and seafoam!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




184 comments:
I would put those front and center on the couch in my living room! I love these pillows.
I love these! I have a brown and white graphic print rug in my living room and I'd love to add another bold graphic element to the room!
today is our first day of househunting...the pillows would make a perfect welcome in our new home!
I am wanting to change the colors of my living areas this summer. Those would wow the white slipcovered sofa!
They would FOR SURE be put in our 'craft room' on the love seat. It desperately needs new pillows, and these are awesome!!!!
I love the seafoam color!
Wow, what a fantastic giveaway, Erin! I adore that zig zag print and would put those in my window seat in my living room. It's one of my favorite places to sit with a good book or my laptop, so you can bet I'd be spending lots of time reading this blog while surrounded by them.
These would go in my bench in my hallway... or on my bed in the bedroom. I think they might get shuffled around a lot - they would look great anywhere.
Oh these are adorable. I just repainted my office with "Beach Water" from Ralph Lauren and it came out great. Really light and airy feeling. We have a white chair and ottoman that would look great with these pillows. Thanks for the blog. I love it. It is my morning ritual to check it first thing in the morning.
I would put them on my bed! Awesome giveaway!
I would love them in brown on my pair of leather chairs in the library. I've been wanting to add a modern touch to my traditional room.
Can I play the "I just found out I am the last of my hometown, boarding school, college, and work friends who is not engaged or married" card? The pillows are sure to lift my mood more as opposed to the bottle of Cabernet I plan on buying after work. The pillows would look fabulous on the couch, under my Alicia Bock prints (in the apartment I have been living in for the past 7 years....)
Super cute pillows!! They would go on my couch for sure!
If the prize pillows are the colors in the picture, then they'd definitely be in the bedroom! But, if I could choose colors, I'd definitely have to put them on my couch.
I have a chaise with their name on it...LOVE Them.
Oh I love those pillows. I need a pair of the seafoam zigzags for my bedroom to add a little punch.
Ooh--our couch could use a modern graphic punch with these pillows! Lovely.
Definitely in our family room. They would be the perfect way to dress it up.
we are turning our breakfast nook into a coffee nook. some comfy chairs, the dog, old cottage living magazines, organic & direct trade coffee and zigzag pillows... what could be better?!
The blue would look fabulous in the "big boy" room we are about to move my 2 1/2 year old son into! They would also look great in his younger brother's nursery!adecaire@nycap.rr.com
I just think it is fun you are doing a giveaway, and the pillows are super cool.
If I received them as a lovely gift, I believe I would bless my daughter with them as they would be a perfect compliment to her bedding!
I love these pillows. They would look so nice on the day bed in my new office. Swoon!
I'd put a brown one on my mocha sofa and a seafoam one in my guest room. Or I'd get two navy ones and redecorate something! They're delicious.
These pillows are gorgeous! These would bring the perfect amount of color and pattern to our new charcoal couch! I love how graphic they are. Great giveaway!
I would love to showcase these on my daybed/sofa in my studio apartment!
On my bed, definintely. These are so cute!
I live in my kitchen!!! I currently have a great bench by a window that I use to seat friends with a glass of wine while I am cooking. However, the bench is in desperate need of fabulous pillows! I have been looking for some and contemplated making some until I saw these! They're fun and chic!
I think I'll be like you and put one in my office. Super cute!
Ooo I love them! I would put them on our new king size bed that my future husband and I will share once we get married in exactly three months and two days!!!! I think the sea foam zig zag would look lovely with the all white linens I want to get and the awesome IKEA FLORÖ bed we just got. http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S79871302 I may get them even if I don't win the are so sharp looking. :)
I would definitely put these in our front room--they would look excellent with our brown sofa!
i would love to add the sea foam zigs to my dark brown couch in our living room. ooohhh, that would look so lovely.
I'd use them on the couch in our new playroom. They'd liven it right up!
I am embarrased to say I am an interior designer and my bedroom need serious help. Hopefully these new pillows will inspire me to finish my bedroom.
We just purchased a white couch for our family room. These pillows would be the perfect finishing touch!
The seafoam would look outstanding in my living room!
The seafoam would look amazing in my living room!
Love these pillows! They would be a perfect touch in the new home that I'm moving into next week.
By the way, Erin, I just love your blog! Yours is one of my daily must-reads. Thanks for the daily dose of design inspiration!
They would be perfect to jazz up my boring college apartment! I can't paint or do any heavy decorating so they would bring some welcome color to an otherwise bland space!
Lovely!! I just painted my bedroom & am in the process of a total make-over. I going for an airy look with crisp white accents and these pillows would be PERFECT!!
How fun! I think these would look great on a bench in my entryway. They would serve as a fun element for guests to see as they walk through the door!
These would look fabulous on my bed. Just bought a great new quilt from TJmaxx (gotta love em) and it is white. These would dress things up, just like a great pair of earrings!! Thanks.
Great pillows!!!I would love the blue and white for the spare room I just completed they would look great on the chair in the corner!
These would look great on my minimalist bed - white duvet w/ gray sheets. I love them.
These would look great in my master bedroom!
These pillows are great! I would love the seafoam pillows. I live in a small cottage style house with a blue and green theme throughout. I love these pillows because they can go in any room, and look fabulous!!
I would put them on my red leather couch; almost any color would be great.
These pillows are great! I love the seafoam pair. I live in a small, cottage style house. The theme through-out my house is light blues and greens. These pillows would be fabulous in any room, and I love to move things around.
My guest room is in definite need of some sprucing up. These pillows would be the perfect way to liven up the room and welcome guests.
I would use the pillows on my red leather sofa. When my husband and I got married he had the red furniture. It has taken me a few months to warm up to it. I have been looking for the perfect pillows and I think these would be GREAT!!
We are just putting the finishing touches on our summer cottage, I would put them there.
The brown and white would look fab on my white sofa!
Oh I just love them. I would choose red if that was an option, but if I were to chose between the two you have posted I would for sure go for the brown. Love it. Thanks for the chance to win. Love the blog.
Those definitely belong on the chaise in my study! Come to mama!
Beautiful! These would look great in chocolate brown on my sofa!
Those definitely belong on the chaise in the study! Come to mama!
This beauty would look lovely sitting on my sofa in the living room, sigh*
I have long long loved the chocolate zig zag pillow! I would place it on my fun "fan/peacock" chair in my living room. New Orleans needs some Twinkle Living love! Thanks!
They will be in my dining room on a bench I made by hand. They will be washed in sunlight during the day and bring me happiness as walk by them at night. Patterns are my life, since I am a designer. I am drawn to anything graphic and these pillows will be my new eye candy:)
I've been dying for anything in a zig zag pattern. I think I would use these on my new sofa in the family room to give it a pop, I've been looking for the right pillows that arent too stuffy and these would be perfect! love them!!
I would use these on my brown armchair in my bedroom. It needs to be spiced up a bit (and the white of the pillows will tie in with my other chair across the room)!
I absolutely love them! I want a pair getting compliments in my home, too! :) I'd use them in my bedroom.
almost any color would work....but i would put them on our loveseat in the office....thats a room that needs to be more inviting and i think those pillows woould do hust the trick :)
Fabulous pillows! I have two cool, modern chairs and a retro couch in my living room...but no pillows!
I've been waiting for the right pillows but I've never found them. Until now!
They would look great in the HGTV Green Home that I plan to win next week... I'll let you visit, I promise!!!
These are gorgeous! I have an anthropologie quilt on my bed, and currently have an array of pillows - including two beige pillows at the front. The zigzag chocolate color would be PERFECT to make the bed pop. Beige in front is a tad bit boring!
My husband and I are expecting our first child and I'm beginning to decorate the nursery. I would like it to be fun, bright and modern. I think these pillows would be perfect against the yellow walls we just painted. :)
I have a rug in my family room from Crate and Barrel that I adore that those exact colors would match! I have been searching for throw pillows that would add "style" to that room and make the room pop! I have been on a throw pillow frenzy and driving my fiance crazy...he would be so excited! Thanks for the opportunity to win these GEMS! Not to mention my girlfriends would be envious and go out and buy themselves a few :)
I think you've been reading my mind! This is exactly what I'm looking for in my master bedroom! I just repainted, and I'm imagining these in navy in there.
These are perfect! I would put these in my master bedroom -- just in time for my new color scheme.
I would use them on the corners of the benches on our roofdeck patio set. The furniture has a dark cherry stain but is nicely warn, and the tables are accented with tea candles. These pillows would be a nice inside-outside accent (of course only if it stops raining and the deck can be used!).
These would definitely be going on our couch, which is desperate need of some pops of color and some geometric pattern!!!
I love them! I need new pillows for my couch, so I would use them there! Keeping my fingers crossed!
Jennifer
jen19fer@hotmail.com
I'm expecting my first baby in November and already thinking of how I'll decorate the nursery. It needs something grown-up but still whimsical, and I think these in the sea foam will be fantastic!
Beautiful! Adore the brown for my bedroom!
My "little" sister - who is celebrating her birthday this week - is moving into her first "I bought it myself" home on July 1st. As a combination birthday and housewarming gift (one pillow for each celebration?) I would choose the seafoam pillows to complement the new slate gray sofa that we picked out and to go with the ocean-inspired wall color: Ben Moore Silver Marlin.
i would love to use these on my black leather couch! it would give that little pizazz that it needs!
I read all the comments. If there is an additional prize of "the sorriest sack" award, I should totally get it.
My sofa is in desperate need of a little punch so I would love to get those brown ones!
Here in Boston as we now approach what must be the umpteenth straight day of rain, my usually cheery apartment has taken on a pall. The normally sunny living room has faded to a tepid blah color and even the cat seems to have faded from black to gray. The addition of a brown, bold printed pillow on the sofa would go a long way toward restoring the equilibrium in my home, bring back the spring in my step and give kitty a twinkle in her eye
Oh my sofa needs new pillows desperately! They would be the first thing people saw when they walked through the door!
I would put the Seafoam ones on my dining room loveseat! it has khaki with white piping upholstery, and the walls of the room match the pillows perfectly!
I love the graphic PUNCH these pillows deliver! I recently revamped my bedroom and these would make a perfect addition to the black/white/blue theme.
I love the Seafoam color! It would be perfect in my bedroom. All the linen in my room is white and im doing different shades of sea blue for acent colors.
Ah! I love these pillows! They would look great in my living room :)
I love these! I'm moving to a new house and, like most folks, can't afford to buy new furniture, so new pillows would be just the ticket to spruce up my old sectional.
beautiful, i love pillows, have them everywhere and it is so true that one can NEVER have too many pillows. it's like shoes right? since i collect pillows i would add this beauty next to my other lovelies :)
http://liviaconcepts.blogspot.com/2009/06/remake-old-table-becomes-new-table.html
I'm moving into a new apartment in August, and my bedroom decor is brown and cream with light blue accents-- these pillows would be perfect on my bed or on the cozy chair I plan on putting in the corner!
I LOVE these pillows! I would use them to brighten up my dark, winter-like living room!
The seafoam pillow would be perfect for my guest room!
I am in love with those pillow. Gorgeous! I'd love them on my couch, they would totally wake up our living room.
Love the pillows! They would work in our new living room for sure! Thanks for such a great give away!!
I would use the zig zag pillows in my otherwise rather beachy, calm living room. I think the pop of modern fun would liven up the space. We have to pass through the room to get everywhere and it would be a fun pop of pattern!
I love the brown. These pillows would look great in my living room!
Awesome giveaway! The brown would look perfect on my new sectional. :)
Great giveaway Erin! I have the perfect spot for them! my tv room couch!
I'll finally be moving out of graduate student housing into my own apartment in Cambridge---so these would be the perfect addition to a new couch!
just the "pow" my sad little bed needs!!
I have been wanting to add some pops of turquoise to my living room and these would be perfect on my charcoal gray sofa!
I would be extremely happy with either color, and would actually put them in our guest bedroom, in our new house. Which we hope to be in by the end of July!
I love these! I hope I win! What a nice giveaway!!!
I love these! I would love to win these! What a great giveaway!!!
They're going on my sofa, but my sister who decorates solely with blue and brown will try to weasel them away from me.
I love those pillows! It would be so hard to choose between the seafoam and the brown, but I think I would put one of the brown ones on our bed as an accent and the other on a side chair in the living room.
A-dorable! I would display them on my living room couch--I am decorating our new home while my fiance is deployed, and I think he would appreciate that these aren't too frou-frou!
These are the pillows I've been looking for! I am almost done designing my bedroom and just about finished with a mural on the wall opposite my bed that has been in progress for the past 4 months! These would be the perfect graphic compliment to the organic painting!!!
Love the seafoam color! This pillow would be FAB in my 2 year olds new BIG girl room. Bring it on!!! And thanks for the giveaway.
The Pillows are soo lovely I would make them THE focal point on our all white bed!
I love the seafoam! It's the color I'm doing in my bedroom and this would match perfectly!
Living room! Hands down. Too perfect for any other place. I would want to see them all the time!
LOVE these pillows! They would look amazing on the antique loveseat in my bedroom--either color would perfectly match the beautiful color scheme you chose for us!
I really like this pattern. The seafoam would look really cute on my all white bed for a touch of color.
I love the seafoam for the beachy,coastal feel...considering the fact that i live less than a mile from the beach, this would suit my living room to a T...we are slowly trying to refurnish our house (living with furniture from the college days is getting old) and this would be lovely
I'm just really starting to get into home decor being that I'm 23yrs old and want to figure out my style. Seafoam blue is the color of my room, very calming. These pillows would compliment perfectly as the centerpiece on my white bed!
i graduated from college 2 years ago and work for a non-profit, so the decorating of my first aparment has been slow and steady. most of my rooms have had at least a little bit of design therapy, but my guest bedroom/office is depressing. it's where hand-me-down furnishings go to die. these beauties would be the motivation i need to purchases linens, curtains, and a faboosh desk to complete the room.
oh no, am I punished if I can't decide yet? Sea foam would be perfect in my kitchen nook booth and brown would look great on the sofa in the sun room.
I've been eyeing these pillows for ages for an update to my couch pillows. My husband thinks I have a pillow obsession (is there something wrong with that??!), but if I won them . . . :)
Brown - in my bedroom!
uhhmm, amazing!! i have such a strong desire to redecorate right now but not the budget. the one purchase i let myself make however was a chic new lamp with a fab BROWN shade... so how perfect would the addition of the brown Twinkle Living throw pillows be to tie it all together?? meant to be :)
Another great post from the blog I most look forward to reading each day. Now that I am roommate-less, I am turning my second bedroom into an office and would love to add these pillows to the mix.
Brown - on my RED sofa - oh! they are so wonderful!!!!!
Either one would look amazing on my bed. Thanks for the chance to win these adorable pillows
love them! I would showcase them on my couch. My living room seems very drab lately and it could really benefit from the added color boost.
fingers crossed!
I love 'em! I need 'em! Would work in any room in my house but would fit most perfectly in my bedroom. CZ
Ooh the seafoam would look perfect in my living room on my white slipcovered couch!
Seafoam on my brown velvet sofa! Amazing!
These pillows would add a lot to practically every room in my house. The decision where to put them would be hard but since we’re having guests coming in a few weeks I’m desperate to add a little pizzazz to my boring little guest room. A pair of the brown would compliment everything wonderfully, and make my house a little more welcoming!
They'd make my slipcovered hand-me-down couch a little more "my own"! :)
we have a white zig zag chaise lounge that would love to be friends with those twinkle pillows. ;)
seafoam definitely. They'd end up on/in a pair of wing chairs in our living room. They're a fun coordinating fabric for our Schumacher Arklow Paisley curtains. Love it.
I'd use the seafoam to accent my beachtheme bedroom! Erin, your style rocks!!
Loving these! I would use them as a pop of color on my beige couches in the family room. Delish!
Seafoam, to accent my beach themed bedroom. Erin, your style is inspiring!!
ooo! I am moving into my new apartment on sunday and my roommate and i are on the hunt for darling pillows to go with our new couch!! these would be PERFECT!!
These pillows are divine! The brown zig zag print would really add the pop I'm looking for in our newly decorated living room which we bought a simple beige couch for and apple green accents!
I just moved and am currently in the process of purchasing pillows!! Fabulous timing. I would put the green on my sofa in my living room.
These would be very nice on my couch, they'd help me take a nap!
I am in the process of moving back to my native NY, after a year of living abroad with none of my larger possessions. I've spent the last year thinking about how I'll re-work all the furnishings I already own into something more stylish and more reflective of my personality, something which is I find very difficult to do when you are living with the stuff. These pillows in aqua would look fantastic on my currently-in-storage brown couch, which as of now lacks any pillows whatsoever!
These would go perfectly on my newly reupholstered white linen sofa...such cute pillows! Thanks for the giveaway opportunity :)
My New York City attorney daughter has taught me to love the whiz a hip pillow can bring to a dowager room. Loving antiques gives my home too much of a museum quality...This pillow would breathe contemporary air onto an otherwise stuffy cannonball bed!
LOVE these pillows! I will be a senior at UGA in the fall and I'm moving into a precious cottage in the center of Athens with my 4 bestfriends. If so lucky as to win these, we would get the seafoam color and use them in our living room on my antique pink couch (passed down from my grandmother!) paired with the the classic brown and cream Pottery Barn zebra rug and a larger-than-life botanical print, hung above the couch!
They would be much loved and used when we all curl up for Monday dinner and Bachelorette nights!
I hope I win! LOVE the pillows!!!
You can never have too many pillows! I am a graphic designer in Memphis and appreciate the graphic print! I would use one on my bed and one in a chair. Either color would work because my palette is brown and seafoam! yay!
We're getting a new couch for our dining room and these would look perfect! It would be nice to bring in some chocolate elements from the next room...
I have been thinking about what direction to take for accents in my living room, and those would jazz it up for sure!
I love the seafoam color! It would look great in either our living room or our bedroom.
in my office! love them
The brown pillows would go on two antique wooden side chairs I have on either side of our tv console in the living room. I think the mix would be fabulous!
I would put those pillows anywhere, they're beautiful!
Thanks for such a fun giveaway!
Those pillows are amazing! I would showcase them on my brown leather sofa in the living room. The sea foam green would go perfect with the look I am trying to achieve in that room. I live in TX but I love modern furniture so I am going for rustic modern!
These would be a great way to update my bed! I have been thinking about bringing in a new color. Thanks!
These would look great on my off white chairs in my bedroom! Love this pattern!
Holy smokes I have been wanting one of these pillows from Twinkle Living forever! I would put one on a bench in my entryway to add a little pizazz and comfort when we are putting on our shoes!
We've just finished the basement and the pillows would really add a bit of class to the space.
I love these, but would give them to my mother who is in the process of FINALLY updating her living room - they'd be a perfect compliment!
What a fab giveaway! These would look great just in any room, but i would love to pile them on my sofa, i don't think you can have too many pillows and Im obsessed with this fabric. Fun!
Oh, boy. I could really use the gorgeous seafoam color in my bedroom, which has blue highlights. But I would also love to use them on my new ivory linen sofa!
These pillows are gorgeous! They would look great on my mom's sun porch, I know she would adore them. Perfect for relaxing on a summer evening with a book and a glass of wine.
Hi Erin:
Started little blog for the stores. Love the pillows...would be great in the beau Davids condo b/c his current pillows are flattened out from too much use. Give a Canadian some style, please?
in my husbands office that I redid for him while he was on a business trip! :) So perfect in there in brown! LOVE THEM and my nickname in highschool was twinkle, i am gonna look at all her stuff! :)
Hope I'm not to late to enter. I would so love to use the seafoam color pillows in my rec room. My kids are getting older and I am trying to make the transition to a more adult space.The walls in the rec room are that same seafoam.
SO fabulous. Can't get enough of that print!
We just bought our first house - an early 1900s craftsman with high ceilings. These pillows would be a great addition to our tan sofa in the living room!
I would use them on my couch. or on my bed. either color would work for both places.....hummm convenient.
these are gorgeous! they would be perfect in our living room for everyone to admire. thanks for the opportunity to win!
I would put them in my new living room that just has a couch in it and maybe it could have these cool brown pillows in it, too. Thanks for opening my eyes to such great style with your blog!
Both colors would look gorgeous in my bedroom. I've been scoping some new white bedding with chocolate accents, so if I won I'd have the perfect finish to my bedroom!
My kids' rooms are cute, the rest of my house is getting there, and my bedroom is heinous. Two supercute zigger zaggers would help spruce up the sad (decor-wise, that is) spot that is my bed.
I would love to use the sea foam green one with my bedding. I'm still in a college dorm so anything to add nice pattern and color is great!
Love these!! Pick me! :)
I have been looking to do a presto change-o in the living room and these would be perfect!!!
These are gorgeous pillows! I would probably use them in our bedroom as accent pillows. I'm getting ready to replace our current bedding with the zig zag sheets from Rubie Green, and these pillows would coordinate perfectly with that set!
Oh wow I love these! Thanks for the give away!
love the pillows...what is more fun than zig zig???
I like this... We could use its clean lines on our couch for all to see...
I would definitely choose the chocolate brown and put it in my daughter's pink and brown nursery. She is 14mos and absolutely adores pillows, in fact, "piwow" was one of her first words. I am not kidding. When she sees a pillow, she cannot resist doing a head dive into it!
Those pillows are so adorable! My first instinct was to write that I would put them on the bed, but my husband would likely just say "no" to more pillows on the bed. So, the brown ones would be great in the living room adding a fresh vibe for summer to our neutral sofa.
They would go on my couch next to my childhood teddy bear.
One (the seafoam) on my office chair, and the other in my livingroom chair. :)
I absolutely love these pillows! I am trying to create a modern but fun bedroom for my 3 year old son with a white and navy (splash of yellow) color palette and the white/navy pillow would be the perfect bold punch on his bed.
I would put the brown ones on my bed so I could cry into them since I am so sick of this Boston rain!!!
I love the pillows. I would place them on my vintage sofa for a kick. My sofa needs an edge and these would be perfect.
I'm loving the chevron print, they'd look perfect tossed on my bed!
Oooh! Very nice. Either shade would look great in my family room.
My couch NEEDS those fab pillows.
A pair of brown would be great.
Thanks!
my couches NEED these fab pillows.
A pair of brown zig zags will go well with the needlepoint pillows I am working on.
Thanks!!
i love this pillow and i would love to put it in my living room on my sofa. please pick me!
Post a Comment