/* Redirect */

6.18.2009

New Fashion Blog...


chloe. sami. ban.do.

It's just begun, but I guarantee you it's gonna be a good one. Sami works at one of my favorite showrooms in the BDC and she's a fashionista in the truest sense of the word.
Unique. Fun. Creative.
She's got a blog now, Glimpse of Glamour, and I think you guys will dig it.

7 comments:

livingwithstyle said...

Oh Mi Gosh! SAMMMI! I love it! Yes, I am so excited that SAMMIE has started a blog - and you are right Sammi is a true fashionista!
Yaay! So happy to see this post!

sami said...

a million thank you's, erin. you are too fabulous!!!

Vivi said...

Who says Boston is not fashion forward?! Love her blog already!

Jill said...

Thanks for the Heads Up!

Debbie Ramage said...

Sami delivers the glamour goods in a truly fun, articulate and unique style...you can observe her fashion neurons ready to fire!!

Love, Fufina

Unknown said...

Sami I love you more than words can express!!! I was soooo excited to see you on this!!!! Love you Baby Gurl :) xoxoxoxo

Tommy Bahama Bedding said...

Thanks for the head's up :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin