Love em! I almost bought some online then tried them myself of us and the doggies and they're pretty good! I like the sentences and the patterned paper! Nice touch!
they look great! cant wait to see the finished product (gallery frames). i think the coral reads well. its hare to tell the exact color you are seeing since its coming via image. however, the contrast is very whimsical. how did you make them?
LOVE IT! Love it the best with Baxter's...the bold green/coral combination is great! I'm not the person who should be recommending color combinations, but I think yours and Andrews needs a bit more pop.
i did the same only just last saturday :) i posted a photo of it here: http://www.herewearetogether.com/ i love the wallpaper you chose, it looks great!
I am feeling like maybe I should do them all in one pattern- the green trellis.
What do you guys think? And yes, Elizabeth, i was thinking of adding custom silhouettes to my Etsy shop if people seemed to be interested. I loved creating these!!!
I love them and I think the coral is great although I think other bright colors would work equally well! I agree that it might look more unified if they were all in the same wallpaper. My vote would be for the floral over the trellis. I think the bold pattern of the trellis is gorgeous but kind of obscures the details of the silhouette. - Emily (I never comment but I've been loving your blog since we reconnected!)
They're all adorable and coral is such a great color and in a way, neutral. Glad to have found you, your beautiful blog going on my blogroll right away!
Seriously! That sounds like baloney! If any artist thinks they are they first and only person doing something, they are sorely mistaken! Shouldn't someone be flattered that they inspired someone else??? Isn't that what art is meant to do, inspire?? I liked yours better anyway! Irene
16 comments:
I like the coral. I think it's unexpected and fun. I like it a lot with the flower wallpaper! I think the Crafty Bug paid off!!
Love em! I almost bought some online then tried them myself of us and the doggies and they're pretty good! I like the sentences and the patterned paper! Nice touch!
they look great! cant wait to see the finished product (gallery frames). i think the coral reads well. its hare to tell the exact color you are seeing since its coming via image. however, the contrast is very whimsical. how did you make them?
LOVE IT! Love it the best with Baxter's...the bold green/coral combination is great! I'm not the person who should be recommending color combinations, but I think yours and Andrews needs a bit more pop.
i did the same only just last saturday :) i posted a photo of it here:
http://www.herewearetogether.com/
i love the wallpaper you chose, it looks great!
Will you share what it says under the silhouettes? On my screen I can only read yours. Are you taking orders?
I am feeling like maybe I should do them all in one pattern- the green trellis.
What do you guys think? And yes, Elizabeth, i was thinking of adding custom silhouettes to my Etsy shop if people seemed to be interested. I loved creating these!!!
I love them and I think the coral is great although I think other bright colors would work equally well! I agree that it might look more unified if they were all in the same wallpaper. My vote would be for the floral over the trellis. I think the bold pattern of the trellis is gorgeous but kind of obscures the details of the silhouette. - Emily (I never comment but I've been loving your blog since we reconnected!)
LOVES IT!
They're all adorable and coral is such a great color and in a way, neutral. Glad to have found you, your beautiful blog going on my blogroll right away!
Great Idea!!! They look lovely!
You know you're a big deal when someone is threatening legal action! :) celebrate it!
HA!!!! Thanks Chelsea!
Seriously! That sounds like baloney! If any artist thinks they are they first and only person doing something, they are sorely mistaken! Shouldn't someone be flattered that they inspired someone else??? Isn't that what art is meant to do, inspire?? I liked yours better anyway!
Irene
You are so controversial...
Post a Comment