/* Redirect */

6.17.2008

Stray Dog


I have a weak spot in my heart for stray dogs, and now I feel the same about a home furnishings company aptly named Stray Dog as well! I have seen their work a few times this year, most memorably in the HGTV Green Home (which sadly, I did not win). I love these lamps still, as well as the great loopy side table that was in Domino (below).

Another great lamp as well as a loopy mirror (only $125!) that would look great anywhere!

7 comments:

Lauren said...

So cute! I love the loopy mirror!
-Lauren
Material Girls Blog

Sugar Plum Invitations said...

Wow, I really like the loopy mirror and table. Great find!

kebm said...

I kind of want that mirror in the middle. Where would it go in my house, though? :)

Unknown said...

Any idea where the other white mirror (above the vase) is from? Or at least what issue of Domino it is in?

Sara Christine said...

Great finds! I love all those lamps and that cute little table. The swoops and swirls create lots of playful movement. How fun!

Erin Gates said...

The mirror is by High Fashion Home www.highfashionhome.com but it appears to only be available in black. The vase is by Conran Shop http://www.conranshop.co.uk

HF Guy said...

Actually, we do have the white mirror in-stock. Unfortunately, the only photography for the mirror we currently have is in black. I'll make sure we include the white mirror when we update our site in a few weeks. It really is a beautiful mirror.

Thanks for highlighting our products. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

-HF Guy
http://www.highfashionhome.com/blog

Blog Widget by LinkWithin