/* Redirect */

6.26.2008

A Perfect Summer Outfit



jacket:Nanette Lepore, jeans: any white jeans will do, tank: JCrew, amulet pendant necklace: Temple St. Clair, bracelet: Cartier, bag: JCrew, sandals: JCrew

12 comments:

Courtney said...

ohhh I agree!! I'd happily sport everything in this post. Great jacket.

Unknown said...

I love every single piece! Perfect summer outfit...

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous - love the jacket! Not that we have summer jackets in Texas...

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is so perfect! I love it, I wish I were wearing that right now! Thanks for the inspiration.

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

oh that jacket! swoon left and right! if only I could afford it!

franki durbin said...

very nice. I'd rock this outfit. I'd probably need gold heels...but I'd rock every piece of this. :)

ZenadiaDesign said...

Love this outfit!!

Lauren said...

White jeans are my summer staple paired with gold and pink - love it!

Unknown said...

i love it - you did an amazing job!!! i like how you mix the big brands with the less expensive, since that's how most of us have to shop.
xo

Courtney said...

Love it! I've been drooling over that Nanette Lepore jacket for months.

Michelle said...

Ooh, I love this! The pink with the gold is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I would wear this outfit, very nice!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin