
This room is my fantasy girly room- not TOO frou frou, but chic, sleek, but PINK!


Do I even need to say it? A patio with an outdoor living room? *Sigh*

Who wouldn't want a bathtub like this and a powder room with such bold, beautiful paper?


Simply luxurious.

I recognize this fireplace from the show! There is something in me that would love a truly contemporary home- it looks so relaxing and clean!

Fantastic pairing of Tulip Table with more traditional chairs in Imperial Trellis!

I love the use of the multiple pagoda lamps in a row over the long dining table!

Great contrast in pattern and color.


A fabulous entry and simply perfect kitchen (look at that cabinet detail!!)


Echoing the Chinese Chippendale style detail from the cabinets, this was made for the family room. Absolute perfection!

Such a talent!


6 comments:
I love him too - and how nice he is to the crazed Jeff Lewis! His work is gorgeous
I love him, also! He is so good at managing Jeff, is so cute, and I love his style.
As long as he didn't try to hang an oil of Zoila in my house. Just saying.
I know! Wouldn't you die to have a Jeff Lewis/Ryan Brown home? (although from the post after this, your home is beautiful, you don't really need him!)
the kitchen is amazing - i love that the Chippendale style was incorporated into the cabinetry.
xo
PS - i just added you to my Blogroll...i just realized you weren't there!
I absolutely love Ryan's work, and of course, Flipping Out.
As we watched last night, my husband and I were discussing the fact that if we ever have the money and they are willing to work on a project in Houston, we would ask them to do our next house.
Ryan is so incredibly talented! I love the work he and Jeff do to the houses they re-hab. I keep telling my boyfriend I want a "Jeff Lewis" house...he just rolls his eyes at me! :)
Post a Comment