/* Redirect */

8.05.2009

Welcome Fabricadabra!

I want to take this opportunity to welcome Fabricadabra to Eof S's advertiser family! Donna and I go way back, before her pillows were gracing the pages of Real Simple and Martha Stewart Living. I have a pair of her grey polka dot ikat pillows on my bed and I love them to death. So here is your chance (just for being super special E of S readers) to get 10% off your order by using the code FAB02!











Donna has also partnered with furniture designer Emily Kroll to launch Ekla Home, a completely eco-friendly, non-toxic line of custom furniture!







15 comments:

meg manion silliker said...

those pillows are gorgeous and so different! i am really loving those white tables. thank you for the inspiration!

Meanwhile, I keep dancing said...

Erin, I'm swooning over the grey couch! Where did you find it?

Erin Gates said...

The couch is from the Ekla home line, linked above!

dee said...

I mean...

That pink pillow up top, and that yellow ikat pillow were MADE for me!

BTW... did I say it already?... happy belated, mama!!

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

The white sofa is wonderful...thanks for the great source! Janell

Anonymous said...

Oh god! I just fell in LOVE with the one on the top right!

e.e. said...

these are so pretty - thank you for the discount!

Alaina @ Live Creating Yourself said...

Obsessing over all the ikat options. The only problem is deciding which ones to get!

Melkorka said...

beautiful pillows at a great price AND a discount? -thanks!!!

alison giese Interiors said...

Pillow order - DONE!

Kelly Christensen said...

wow...love both the pillows and furniture line. I will have to check them out! Thanks for the infomation!

Averill said...

Fun! I love the Rubie Green and Mod Green Pod fabric choices. Thanks for the hookup!

Jacquelyn said...

Gorgeous Ikat!

Urban Sherp said...

Also love the Mod Green Pod & Rubie Green fabrics - but who makes the Ikat print? Psyched to see more mdoern and eco-friendly options on the market. Thanks for posting.

Down Pillow said...

Wow, some really great-looking pillows & furniture - thanks for the introduction :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin