These ikat accent chairs are AMAZING! I love the blue one, it would be ever so lovely in a bedroom with a small table next to it for reading:


These ottomans come in the same prints, but also loving these tufted small ottomans (that come in other colors too):


Some other great accent chairs- high design, low cost:


This sofa set reminds me of Crate & Barrel's Petrie sofa and chair- but way less:

A really good looking entertainment unit:

DwellStudio has branched out from just making baby furniture for them to making adult furniture- the Silver Lake bedroom set is quite lovely and modern. I adore the side table and dresser the most:


A Chinese Chippendale influenced dining set:

This set has great potential- the backs of the chairs are a woven cane type material and if the seats were covered in a great patterned fabric it could really look lovely:

A sleek, modern desk for a kids room:

This almost knocked me over- an affordable version of a much more expensive freestanding fireplace! Still not super cheap ($799), but cheaper than installing a gas fireplace and so cool looking!

Nesting trunks that look vintage and nesting lucite tables that look, well... awesome:


These woven rattan chairs mix modern and natural in a cool way- they'd look really great in a modern loft space. This silver woven-look screen would nicely conceal anything that needs concealing in a room- but also could be used as a headboard:


A few modern designer knock-offs:




Some adorable mirrored accent tables:


I am simply mad about their upholstered beds and headboards- available in a myriad of fabrics and styles they give an expensive, custom look at a fraction of the price!



Because everyone needs more throw pillows, right?




A couple great starburst mirrors:


They are even selling wallpaper now! Who knew? I'm LOVING this first one:



Some cool shower curtains (the nautical map one would be so fabulous in a beach house-minus those lighthouse rings-ick.)






33 comments:
Great post on some affordable finds. I wish I had an empty house that you could decorate!
that first paper?!? hello Farrow and Ball lotus wallpaper at a fraction of the price! love.
i had to scroll back up to the top of your post to make sure that you did in fact write "target"! amazing. those lucite nesting tables. i want, i need, i have to have! thanks for the eye opener.
I <3 Target for housewears. I'm revamping a whole wall/nook of my studio and 95% of will come from Target!
I knew there was a reason I loved target so much! :)
I need one of those Ikat chairs. Target has always been my fave, but they are really stepping it up!
I think I may need you to come by and pick my jaw up off the floor! I'm IN LOVE with the blue IKAT chair. Must have one!
Can you link me to the k/o Eames rocker? I have searched high and low on the Target site and cannot find it! Thanks!!!
Erin, Love the Target chairs... only have one slightly obsessed bone to pick with them... the way they are upholostered... I have a slight compulsiveness for "symmetry" and when the pattern of the fabric isn't balanced on the chairs I can drive me quite mad. I'm not sure if that would keep me from buying them because I really do love them. I'd just have to pray really hard that the ones sent to me would have symmetrical upholstery work. And I'm thinking they'd be awesome in my playroom... so if it's for a playroom it's going to be covered in toys anyway and I would probably be the only person to EVER notice! Thanks for the great finds!!
Erin, I love the starburst mirrors and have been obsessed with finding one for my apartment since I saw the feature on your home in the Globe. I just searched the Target website, but can't find the mirror you posted on the left. Can you help a girl out with the link? Thanks!
The ottomans are so cute! Great post- Target really has come up w/ their "designer" pieces.
Target is really stepping it up. Which is great for my checking account!
Great post...I just love Tarjay myself...It's the only place where I have a hefty credit card limit:) I didn't know about that great wallpaper though. Thanks!
It's funny, Tarjay really does have some great furniture these days. Before I got my side chairs from Urban, I was looking at a lot of different patterns at Target and they were all really nice. There's an orange one I had my eye on, but it didn't quite fit the decor of my living room. I've been bookmarking their headboards and wire chairs (for my dining room) and am going to jump on them whenever the budget permits!
I have to get there and check it out! I love everything and also had to scroll back and make sure I was reading your post right! Yay for Target!
I just snagged one of the media towers from that entertainment unit you posted from Craig's list last week. I did a double take when I saw it on your blog..I had no idea it was from Target!! I needed something to store my husband's stereo system and it looks fabulous. I could definitely tell it was from a discount store, but the look was just right.
I am certainly warming up to target more and more...
that ikat chair slays me- eddie ross used that in the story in country living - or one very similar - wow. I love that - they are amazing.
Can't get enough of the headboards!
This is crazy! I have loved Target for awhile, but wow are they stepping up their game.
I too had to roll up to the top of the post to double check that ALL of this is at Target.
Janell
This post couldnt have come at a better time! Im about to move into my first place (and documenting it all on my blog!), and so many of the items you chose are just calling my name - especially the Petrie sofa knockoff and those lucite tables. Think Ill be planning a Target trip this weekend :)
Oooh I love the woven rattan chairs! I can't believe these are all from Target!
So nice meeting you in person tonight - let's touch base soon :)
I just found your blog and I am in love!
Wow, some really great things! LOVE the white tufted chair :)
Great finds!
www.the20somethingsociety.com
These are amazing finds, thank you for sharing!
That stuff looks awesome! I may have to make a trip there this week. Your post also reminds me of an ad I recently saw from Walmart, of all places. It seems as if Walmart is now selling cheap, yet modern, kid's furniture --- beds, desks, lamps -- all knock offs from Ikea!!
Whow! Oh Target, how I love thee...
Love that DwellStudio for Target is now doing adult furniture...also really like that mirrored side table!
Wow! Amazing... at Target?! Great to stretch a budget ~ especially the bed... for a kid's room it is perfect!
Oohh....I love those headboards. I might need one. Yes, I think I do!
this is my favorite post here of all time. i am happy to know of these...i knew they had some goodness but havent been by in a min.
I just ordered the blue ikat chair a few days ago for my bedroom! I liked the ikat chair they had before but it was darker blue, so excited they got more styles. I can't wait to get it. I will send pictures when I do.
Seriously- tufted headboards at Target? I'm scurrying over there right away to look at prices, I can't believe it. I love their affordable, chic chairs but I'm especially loving those circular ottomans- if they weren't in those prints. And, WALLPAPER!? Holy cow... I'm pretty flabbergasted right now.. I can't believe how much chic-ness they are putting into their home section. Thanks so much for sharing!
Ahhh! I'm so excited about the items you posted from Target! Talk about stepping it up 100 notches.
Can't wait to go browsing Target's site.
Post a Comment