/* Redirect */

8.11.2009

Secret High Style Bedding Source on the Cheap!

When you see a Lands End catalog you probably think of the late 80's /early 90's- monogrammed backpacks, hiking boots, Adirondack chairs and the like. The words "chic" and "on trend" probably aren't the first you go to...until now. A secret bedding source for me lately, they have put out some fantastic, affordable items that echo the works of Lulu DK and John Robshaw. Take a peek and I guarantee you'll be surprised!

This pattern I LOVE and it reminds me a bit of Cole & Sons Cow Parsley:



These tonal border sheets and duvet sets come in lots of colors:

These patterns remind me of Lulu DK for Matouk:


And these more Indian inspired prints are a bit John Robshaw:



Some more lovely sets:

These cashmere woven accessories would be a great addition for fall as the are so reminiscent of cozy sweaters!

17 comments:

jobsjobsjobs said...

The fabric designs are amazing! I love the fabric prints, it’s beautiful.

The Blushing Hostess said...

OMG, you totally got me there. Never would have expected the words, "Lands End..." ... nope, never.

Lovely Little Nest said...

Very nice! I never would have thought to look there for bedding. Thanks :)

Flavia @ Estilo Home said...

Wow, this is really a surprise. Thanks for unveiling your secret :)

Anonymous said...

I'm in the process of redecorating my 17 year-old daughter's room, and she likes the Moroccan look. I like a more subtle look. Can you direct me to some sources which might make both of us happy?

Tricia said...

Fabulous finds but unfortunately a week too late for me....but maybe the guest room. Thanks for sharing, I'll check it out.

Abby said...

Wow, I'm floored. Great find. I guess I can stop being so judgmental when the catalogs come, ha!

Alison Duffy said...

wow!! I'll definitely be heading over there. Thanks!!!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Ha so funny. We are the same page today. I was just at Sears yesterday looking that their Lands End collection and thought oh what a great blog topic I must write about this resource.

You beat me to it!

it is everlasting said...

Fantastic! I have been searching for new bedding and haven't come up with anything until now... we need it to be washable and not dry-clean because with 2 cats and a pup we'd be spending a fortune! I can't wait to pick a pattern. :)

jok said...

Very chic! When I think of Land's End, I still think about the monogrammed luggage I had in college. Funny.

jok said...

Very chic! When I think of Land's end, I remember the monogrammed luggage I had in college. Funny.

Sarah M. Winchester said...

Thank you so much for this post. So perfectly timed! I have been scouring the internet for a new duvet and just could not bring myself to pay those prices.

Also, thank you for the recomendation of Beehive on your Guide to Boston post. I took my finace there for his b-day on Sunday and we had a wonderful time!!!! They have Salsa Sundays! And note to all table #50 is the best in the house in my opinon. We had views of the whole place, stage, bar, everything.

Thanks agian

Brandi said...

I have been trudging around the internet, all depressed because I can't find a single duvet cover that I like. Not one. Well, at least nothing that I like and could handle my cats jumping on it and clawing at it on a normal basis (i.e., nothing that isn't white). You are my savor (savor-ess?). This post is a glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe I can find something that I love. Thank you! (But then again, I know I can always find good things here...)

Laura@JourneyChic said...

Huh - no kidding! I never would have thought to look at Lands End for bedding, and now am sad that I didn't before buying new stuff for our master and guest bedrooms. Thanks for the tip Erin!

Down Pillow said...

Wow, they do have some really great-looking bedding. Thanks for the head's up :)

Doll said...

I have always liked Lands End products. Their clothing is great and very affordable. I really didn't know that they did bedding. I really like the monogrammed pillow cases too, very cute.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin