/* Redirect */

8.10.2009

Ballard Strikes Again



I saw this mini-sofa/bench this weekend in the new Ballard catalog and thought "perfection"! The nail head and leg details, the gorgeous swooping arms...it would be amazing in a grand entryway! It looks very Hickory Chair to me, no?

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Love all things Ballard! We have a Ballard's Back Room in Atlanta which is great for finding deals!

alison giese Interiors said...

Oh yes, they knocked this one out of the park!

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

I noticed this too, browsing through the new catolog, LOVELY! What...a Back Room in Atlanta?! Lucky you, Sarah.

LW said...

I'm afraid I'm not yet on-board with the more ornate legs! I am starting to see them everywhere, though. Rut ro! The other parts are gorge, though.

style odyssey said...

i just love the color and scale. looks great with the black & white animal print rug.

Tricia said...

I love it, love it, love it! The leg detail on the bottom makes it all the more special.

Sarah said...

Yes, Ballard's Back room is on Defoors Ave in Atlanta. It is next to their headquarters/ATL office. Must check out when in ATL.In a great area near fabric stores, and other great furniture/decor stores.

meg manion silliker said...

i heart this!!!

Mimi said...

I know...I just got my new catalog last week and I was just lovin this piece too!

jolene@one2bond said...

I have to let you know a secret. I feel like you are my cup of joe in the morning. a must have. I am not a late person, but I will be late because of reading your blog. So thank you! Oh, and my last name is Ballard, so I wanted to comment on this post :)

Averill said...

It's incredible. Every so often Ballard Designs really hits the nail on the head (pun intended). ;)

Down Pillow said...

Pretty piece :) I really love the wood leg detailing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin