/* Redirect */

5.30.2008

Heavenly (Cheap) Headboards


Photo via Domino

I saw these headboards in Domino this month and absolutely flipped when I found out they were from Target! Are you sick of my Target love yet?
They come in two fabrics- faux silk shantung and micro-suede.
Side note-- I am loving the unexpected color combinations in the above photo. I would not have thought that aqua, red and black would look so stunning and crisp together!


3 comments:

Jessie said...

Um, I don't think I will EVAH tire of Target Love.

I love teal and red together, too. This look is totally gorge.

perfect bound said...

Love these! I have lived without a headboard for too long. It's such a grown up purchase and such a pain to move. But a bedroom hardly seems complete without one. I adore aqua and red. You would love the color palette from MS Weddings for a red and aqua wedding. So chic!

Karyn said...

I felt the same way when I saw these. I'm thinking about making my own reproduction of this one because I need a specific size and I have tons of excess fabric. Love your blog, I'm happy to have wandered over from Absolutely Beautiful Things.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin